Initial production inspection(IPC)
Conduct inspection before mass production and take precautions
Initial production check refers to the product inspection arranged when about 10% of the mass production is completed. The purpose is to ensure that the product quality meets the requirements of customers and relevant standards and regulations before mass production.
How to deal with the color difference of raw materials only found in mass production? Fail to fully understand the customer's specifications and requirements. How to avoid the error between the finished product and the customer's requirements? How to find out potential problems in advance and stop losses in time? Product inspection at the initial stage of production is the guarantee for you to avoid risks, reduce costs and ensure product quality.
• Clothing, textile, shoes and bags, furniture, department stores, toys, electronic appliances and components
We will inspect the status of raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and packaging, including:
Product quantity and appearance inspection
Product specification, identification, label and dimension measurement
• Product process / function field test
Product packaging method / material inspection
Inspection according to special requirements of customers
• Issue formal inspection report within 1 working day after inspection
Apply for the initial production inspection. If you are the buyer, you will get the manufacturer's initial production inspection report, so that you can know the mass production situation in advance, which will help you adjust the factory control plan in time.
If you are the manufacturer, QCIC inspector will explain and explain the defects of the defective products to you at the inspection site, reduce your production loss and risk of defective products, and ensure that the products meet the requirements of the buyer.
1. Through communication with the buyer, fully understand the product specification requirements of the buyer, help you to understand the production situation of the product in advance and adjust the control of the factory in time.
2. The inspector's professional understanding of the standard samples will help to put forward professional rectification opinions for the defective products in the initial production of the factory, effectively reduce the production risk, ensure that the products meet the customer's requirements, help to improve the product quality and avoid return.